Tuesday 24 March 2015

Spring Jewellery Launch...the Silver Rings

I'm really hoping for warmer weather, and bare summer shoulders.  I can't wait for long, lazy days, sangria on the patio and road trips.  But for now, I've been dreaming of Spring, and wanted to share my Spring launch with you.

I'll be rolling out the new work over the next few weeks, and I don't know about you, but one of the sure signs of Spring for me is when I can leave my gloves at home.  And those bare hands need some bold statement rings....Enjoy!

All are available in my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/touchthedutch

Sterling Silver Shield Ring. Custom made to order






Sterling Silver Three Sisters Summit Ring






Set of Three Custom Sterling Silver Stacking Rings










1 comment:

  1. I love summer! The best part of summer is when I can where all my jewellery without worrying about whether my winter wardrobe will drown out my more delicate accessories. These rings you are wearing are really gorgeous. Where do I get such silver rings for women online?

    ReplyDelete