Tuesday 26 November 2013

Designlines Winter 2013: Tables of Content.

 


Its been a tough week, so it was really nice, when on Saturday, Cameron and I popped into INAbstracto (http://www.inabstracto.com/), to take a quick peek and see what's new and grabbed a copy of Design Lines magazine on the way out.
 
I love the curation of this shop, and generally the mid century picks are not too bossy or large, which would make it a great stop if you're looking for smaller, unique pieces from this period for your apartment or condo.
 
Later that afternoon, I had a chance to peek inside and saw that my work was featured!  Hark! Squeee!  Alanna chose several of my spoons from my "Lost and Found" series to feature in her editorial, "Tables of Content". 
 
Through this series, I incorporated and manipulated vintage and antique spoons, bringing new life to forgotten discarded pieces.  Exploring notions of preciousness and disposability, and abandonment, this series is an ongoing body of work.
 
So, I'd just like to extend my thanks and gratitude to the stylist, Alanna Davey
 
Check it out, on page 79 of the Winter Issue:
 










 

0 comments:

Post a Comment