Monday 28 October 2013

Dear October, Sorry I missed you.



MMK - Museum für Moderne Kunst (Museum of Modern Art) in Frankfurt a.M. / Germany



You know that feeling when the days keep rolling into one thundering, intense landscape where you can't see the horizon and you just keep moving forward?  That was October.

And, I'm almost dismissing it, as it comes to an end, as a mess of work, deadlines, production work and chaos, but I won't because even though the intensity sucks, it will make the small breaks all that sweeter.

So, its been a bit quiet around here, as I've been a bit overwhelmed with it all.

I'm currently working on several projects, conceptualising a project for the 2014, "Not Forkchops" exhibition which launches in January, designing for a ring exhibition in Vancouver, preparing work for a pop up shop at the Ontario Crafts Council gallery on Queen Street, and preparing work for the City of Craft show in mid December.

Did I forget anything?  Likely.  I'm finding that I am in need of some time to develop some conceptual projects and really would love the time to tinker and experiment with some ideas I've been mulling over.  I really can't see that happening until February, after design week.


Till then, I'll keep on....
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment