Monday 20 August 2012

Long Lost Love....

Finally!

I've wanted to open up a vintage shop for several years on Etsy, and it's finally become a reality!  I kept shoving the idea aside, having more than I could manage with teaching, exhibitions, and custom work.  I initially opened the shop in 2008, but it was a really bad time to try and tackle such an endeavour with a family illness on top of my professional commitments.  So it sat, and eventually I  shuttered it, thinking I would get back to it shortly.

Well, *sigh*... it's been a while.  A lot longer than anticipated, but finally, I'm swinging open the door and welcoming you in!  Featuring an ongoing collection of carefully curated home and cottage decor pieces, vintage clothing, vintage curiosities and previously loved ephemera from the past, the shop will have new pieces added to the collection on a bi-weekly basis, so be sure to add me to your favourites on Etsy, and check back from time to time to see whats new.

Here's a small selection, but check back, as I'm still working on shooting the pieces that I have in the studio.



http://www.etsy.com/shop/longlostlove



Mark Willis and Sons Silver Soap Dish

Hinged Marble Jewellery Box


Art Nouveau Candlesticks




0 comments:

Post a Comment